Wednesday, January 19, 2011

metro= ultimate people watching!

Lexie and I met Tyler at a bar near Placa Catalunya, we had a good time with him! We will most likely see him a few times for during his stay here in Barcelona :)

This week my school, Pompeu Fabra, started our intensive language courses. This course counts for 6 credits toward my major. I absolutely looovee my class! There are 12 kids in it, one boy and the rest girls! haha. My teacher is sooo nice, makes that class not even seem like class. Basically we just talk the whole time, which is such a great way to learn the language! Class goes by so fast, even though it is almost 3 hours long everyday for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks of class Monday through Friday everyday for 3 hours we will only have this class for an hour and a half and then my other classes will begin. 

So everyday I have to take the metro to and from class. Man the people you see on the metro, you just never know what you will see! haha. The other day Lexie and I were riding the metro and this woman was holding a baby and walking up and down the train asking people for money. Sometimes its something odd like that, or sometimes its a man playing the violen, a women singing- they all do this though and then walk up and down with a little cup asking for money. As good as they are sometimes you never want to give them money because you never know what they are going to try and pull !! So many different people riding the metro, such a great opportunity to people watch, which I love to do!! haha.

Well its almost midnight here so I must be getting to bed, Lexie and I are waking up early tomorrow morning to go work out! Buenas noches todos :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment